Immediately Build Energy Savings into Your Budget
Today’s commercial enterprises face increasing global competition. As logistics and communications techniques advance, production companies and similar industrial facilities must develop actionable methods for controlling expenses and ensure profitable operations. Green technology offers proven, cost-effective ways for reducing energy consumption in commercial properties.
By using a comprehensive, innovative concept that outlines specific improvements, your business will realize immediate energy savings and operational cost reductions, including:
- Identifying and Eliminating Wastes
- Qualifying for Federal and State Tax Credits and Grants
- Discovering Untapped Energy Resources
Opex Reductions That Transform your Bottom Line and Offer Increased Safety
HVAC and Lighting systems apportion a large amount of energy use. Cost saving measures in these systems have the potential to reduce expenditures by 60-80%, depending on building occupancy, type of operations within the building and type of building controls.
- Efficient Lighting—Illuminating your work spaces, production and warehouse facilities represent a large portion of your daily operating expense. Innovative new lighting products such as use of LED lighting are designed to reduce energy consumption, improve employee conditions, and often require zero capital expenditure to implement. The implementation of these various lighting measures can produce significant cost reductions and enhance the comfort level of the occupant.
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Optimization (HVAC)—Various energy efficiency measures can be designed into existing HVAC systems. These measures may require energy supply side strategic changes or may require energy demand side control design changes in order to improve the heating and ventilation that the individual(s) or occupant(s) of these respective spaces. Nevertheless, just like with lighting, through the implementation of these HVAC measures, a building manager can achieve significant cost reductions, enhance the comfort level of the occupant and help lengthen the lifespan of the assets.